Job Title: Club Membership Administrator
Location: Century City, Milnerton Area
Century City Athletics Club is a fast growing Athletics club in Cape Town. The club is managed by a committee made up of volunteers.
We are seeking a proactive and organized individual to join our team as a Club Membership Administrator. This part-time role is crucial in managing our club’s membership base, handling registration processes, and addressing membership-related queries. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for providing outstanding member service.
- Manage and update membership records to ensure accuracy and confidentiality.
- Oversee the membership registration process, including application review and approval as well as Apparel purchasing.
- Update the accounting system on a weekly basis with membership payments.
- Respond to membership queries via phone, email, or in-person in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the club Calendar and keep members informed of upcoming events via Whatsapp.
- Experience in administrative roles, customer service, or related fields.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Flexible hours. The admin process is something that can be completed in a few hours a week at your own time. There are rarely any major deadlines. However, members may phone in or Whatsapp you with queries throughout the day and weekends. Managing that process is up to you but should be easily available to members.
Free club membership
How to Apply:
Please update this form with your details [Button id=”4″]
Interested candidates should also submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position to Info@centurycityathletics.co.za
the position is expected to take a maximum of a few hours a week only and the remuneration you can expect to be around R5000 per month.
19 January 2024